Saturday, July 11, 2009

Practicing with Friday's batch

YAY!! Common test ended today, the last paper was Metrology & QC. It's tough man! Ms Dolly, you really did a very good job in shocking us that Metrology can be so difficult >"<, Well, i did all the question except for those i really 'tembak' it =D. Hm, overall of this common test is still quite okay! I think i should score... let's wait for the result =X. After the test, all of us were so damn relieved and went for basketball in the school, phew! I'm all sweat. After that we also ate in Koufu den the clock strikes to 5.30 already. I'll be having the practice at 6.30. Nicholas aka my cousin aka current roommates accompany to walk around int he school area until it's 6.30.

Well, this practice is almost same as the previouse one on the thursday except for the room capacity and the juniors =D. But i really had fun today. As usual, we started warming up ourselves first aka 'the very tired warming up' because there is some stretching parts that kills me! But i got motivated from Fadhlan^^, he said, 'stretch well then u'll dance well =D', wont forget this!, ahha, but the stretching was really a tough one especially for people that has 'hard' bones as me.

Later that, we back to practice the down motion again. What had been studied is"Dance with the music, hear the beats and apply it. Don't get off beat!" After a moment, we are called to make a circle, moving around applying the down rhythm and also dance in such a way that expressing the song's beat. I really had fun moving around doing down rhythm although didn't really makes cool variation.

After that, we back to our very 'own' choreo which is with the "touch it" song by Busta Rhymes. We had learn it before the camp and still memorizing all the steps and moves. Today, the seniors revised with us what had been learn and add a few more moves onto this choreo. After the practice and sweat, we are asked to give a showcase as normal! All of the juniors has improved ! and i shall say myself too ^^. Improved in such a way that we really love showcase!, No more shyness between juniors and seniors! =D. It's a very good culture to love showcase as the seniors always say " Appreciate the showcase as all of you are still juniors!, when u are seniors, u'll be watching ur juniors to showcase! =D" I think this sentence really motivated me and enhance me in loving showcase!

For the showcase, I got a lucky number which is the 1st to dance. I think i really dance to the max neglected the details =X. After every group's showcase, we are advise with some comments by our senior. This could help us in improving for the future! After that, CHAOZ~!

I guess i'll not be attending this friday's class as thursday will be a more convinient class for me =D. I really enjoyed today! THANKX seniors! and also juniors for interacting and remembering my name =D, Really appreciate it =P

No comments:

Post a Comment