Saturday, December 18, 2010

Get Connected- FB Production 2010

Been 2 wks since i wrote on this peaceful blog. Reason of not updating is not because im dead. It's just simply because my time are dead, Dont have to time to update, If u're a close fren of mine, you should be able to understand this 2 wks, how did i struggle for Common Test and Fb production at the simultaneuosly.

How am i going to convince you that it's tiring and moreover this 'I cant wait this to be over' thing continously aroused in my mind. Okay, its something like this, wake up early in the morning go for test, after test rush to rehease,after rehearsal rush go eat and bath and study at the midnight for the next test tmrw morning. This routine continued for 1 wk. And u knw what, i truly understand the *omg,i cant focus at this* When im studying, i kept on thinking of the dance in this period.(Thank god for having the Nexus camp being postponed, if not. Well ,i dno what else im able to get through.)

Nevertheless, having the 'awesome' week with awesome people is what i treasure. Im glad its over for the fb production and im sure i cant wait for the next production to come. I wanna improve. The successful feeling of a production is what im craving for times to come. IM super proud to say that IM from FOREIGN BODIES. :D

I truly understand what foreign bodies is like. its about together supporting each other. Today i said alot of goodjob and well done and i really mean it at every single times i said them! And im gonna say it once more. FB PRODUCTION 2010-Get COnnected BLASTED. Having 900 audience and a full house at today spells out SATISFACTIONS






Breakers, remember this 'Im giving my 100% and im walking out as a champion EITHER way'

Im glad that the production was a blast
Im glad that i manage to did my best in Common test
Im glad that nexus postponed xD
Im glad my housemates and coursemates and friends came by to support
Im glad my name are being spammed when im performing
Im glad someone record the video of it
Im glad I nearly cried watching the video and emotional talks before the shows
Im glad that I improved

ps: I love the sunflowers and im keeping it till now. And more photos
I guess at the next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment