Saturday, February 19, 2011

afteralongdayofstudying.relax

I wish I could ask the sexiest person alive to be my valentine.
But it would be pretty weird asking myself.

A boy gave his girlfriend a challenge; to live a day without him & if she did it he would love her more. The girl agreed and she didnt talk to him for a day without knowing he had only 24 hours so live because he was suffering from cancer. She went to his house the next day tears falling from her eyes as she saw him lying in a coffin with a note on the side:'You did it baby,you can do it everyday

Boy: When you smile...
Girl: Yeah...?
Boy: The whole world stops and stares for awhile...
Girl: Aw<3
Boy: Cause' your teeth are yellow. Get some $%&*@! Crest Whitening Strips B****.

A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me, my pretty face or
my sexy body?..
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: your
sense of humor.

Today, my girlfriend finally got a Facebook account. Too bad she doesn't know the difference between a wall post and a message. She just described how much she enjoyed our sex last night, in great detail. My mom liked it.

Before sex, you help each other get naked, after sex you only dress yourself. Moral of the story: in life no one helps you once you're fucked

:D:D:D!

No comments:

Post a Comment