Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SO LONG AND SO DEAD.

The above statement describes this blog FYI :D

In ASS GEE luh. And yeah back here for planning FMO 2011! just started today.
A slight bit of disapointment when im back in Msia. What i expected is not what i got. AHH nvm that. Past.

And another good news is that im not in the director list. This is good because if i still got into director list, CONFIRM DAMN MANY PPL LIKE ME LAH. Sometimes i felt myself 'Too talented to be in the list' hahahaha. okay im just trying to ease out my feelings. but seriously. and thinking throughly.
WHY SHOULD I GET IN THE LIST? i got a D in mould design during common test! The possible reason is that mayb the lecturer miss-look the papers! but that wouldnt be possible.! hahaha. yeah it's impossible because im not in DIRECTOR LISTTTT ! hahaha. im feeeling so retarded now.

Did i tell u guys what i dreamt while in Msia. I dreamt that i got 3.7 this sem and got 3.53 cgpa. And the wonderful about this dream is that, after calculations. I will really got a CGPA of 3.53 if i got 3.7 gpa. AHAHHA. I'm a genius! heheeh. nvm that, just a dream, mayb i dreamt in using a Casio calculators and calculated it out the possibilities. MAYB!

But u knw somehow. After a few days. I dreamt again. i got 26cca pts. And u knw what happens to my cca pts. It's really added 2 pts! which is really 26! how amazing is that. Do u guys know the song. 'I never had a dream come true' And im gonna say that, I always had my dream come true which is quite disastrous! ahhh. like i care. Im feeeling so retardded now posting this damn freaking-kind-of-no-point-post on this blogspot.

Reasons being is because im too happy not getting into the director list and the blog is so deead, im trying to get back the atmosphere! somehow * :D

-CheeHang-

Hope u guys had a laugh-somehow while reading this ! AMEN ! :D

1 comment: