Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SEG FreshmenOrientation2011

I enjoyed planning the games.
I enjoyed running the trial run.
I enjoyed having fun in SAKURA.
I enjoyed doing the last minute video.
I enjoyed packing all the goodies bag at the last minute.
I enjoyed watching everyone in FMO11 improved since the 1st meeting.
I enjoyed seeing everyone so happy at the last MAC treat!
I enjoyed seeing everyone cheering and looking out for each other.
I enjoyed running the FMO11 with everyone getting so bucked up.

I HAD FUN LA WALAO! hehehe.

NoMatterWhatHappenThroughout,
I hope every planning committees can see themselves as the winner!



Have fun watching on the last minute video! Btw, it is displayed during the orientation for 1665 students wooohoo. so if its not funny, try to laugh as welll! :D

-Marcus-

No comments:

Post a Comment