Monday, May 21, 2012

pU dekcuF sI gnikroW

To update abit. Finally I have got a job in Nanotechnology as an assistant engineer. Right after my 21st birthday. This is the 4th company I have been interviewed and the 1st company that offers me a job.

To compare with the rest of my friends, they are in a very future-ful company compared to mine. Ofcos, I’m envy if were to compare on our job. I hv been trying to be contented whenever there are some comparisons to be discussed. This is gonna be permanent, ofcos im strong enough for this ;)
Working here is not something that is huge as I have ever expected an imagined when I was a kid. Working is a stupid routine that moves on. But in this stupid routine, we all shall learn some tiny bits that will helps in our future life maybe? Wish part time were’nt a regretful decision.

Every now and then, Im just looking forward on weekends and holidays. I see myself lacked in enthusiasm and hyperne I did have when I were a student. Convo is just next week. Hope everything in this 3 years ends excitedly by everyone.
Im out

No comments:

Post a Comment