Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm in the GROOVE~!


AHAHAH, i successfully join in the foreign bodies dance club with a lot of effort on it. Let me elaborate some of the history ~~
I went for the audition for twice which is the 1st audition and the 3rd one.. The 1st audition i couldn't get in, but it was predictable as I did not dance according to the choreography taught by the senior. Well, to be frank, the music and beat was so fast and I'm sure you don't have the time to remember it yet it's the 1st time of me.


I still remember the first after the 1st audition which falls on week 3 , i walked back sadly as i had dance all my sweats out for about 1 and a half hour and can't even dance properly according to the choreography and only capable to barely follow the beats of the music. I started to feel that is dancing really that difficult to learn? the results came out after a week like that after the 1st audition. I saw my name was not there and kept staring on the FB's notice board with my other 2 roommates nicholas and tommy, i made them wait! , sorry guys .As for the rules, one participant can only participate for one audition,so, its either the 1st day or the second one.So, afterall, i just have to forget everything about dancing as I'm not talented to dance and failed for the 1st audition in week 3.
After a while, i visit the blog of foreign bodies again in the week 4, i happily to found out that the club's crew is still recruiting and gives last chance for participants who didn't get to join and the one who are willing to join the club but is not free on the 1st 2 audition. The 3rd audition will be on 19th and it is just next week.The first thing that bolts my mind was " Am i free for the particular day?". This very last audition or i can say the last chance for me to enter the club on this year. Well, previously, i thought that after failing in the 1st time, i decided to join adventure club to as it was recommended by my senior,Jit Khai and promised to join that club. well, i went to the adventure club for the first time on Monday in the week 5 as it's already a must to go.I have a very tiring day, tomorrow will be the audition, i felt really tired and wishing to get home earlier and sleeps to regeneration. As the rational of me, i selected to stay and give another try on the audition tomorrow.
On that day, my 2 roommates left me alone and went home after classes. NEVERMIND that! I went to the audition hall to meet up with the seniors and participants is divided by groups. As the training starts, i focused very well in every words that the seniors said and practice every moves hardly by trying them out oftenly and asked senior as if my moves were correct or not.I even kept practicing when its the time given by the seniors to rest.I'm really grateful on the way the seniors taught and the patient they have on teaching newbies and not less with the effort based on their knowledge in dancing. OK, after the practice, i felt fully confident but still abit nervous as it is the human nature to nervous when some test or exam that is important to ourselves is up ahead a couple more minutes XD.
Well, its my turn already, there are 3 trial, 1st is dancing accompanied by senior, 2nd will be by ourselves, that the 3rd is swap position with other participants, although it seems to be alot of trial. I can tell the whole process was moving like thunder as for me the nervous one. My mind towards time when dancing was like split seconds. After the dance, i don't really how far i did, everyone in the room just clapped their hands, but i dun dare to jump in to a conclusion as the seniors will surely clapped their hand to entertain the participants. Now, all i have to do is to wait for tomorrow as the result will be on the blog as i asked on of the seniors.
At 10.00 pm, I just keep refreshing the webpage on the FB's blogspot, eagerly to know whether I'm IN or not, I happily found out that my name, Marcus Yap is written on the list(27) I was so happy that i hugged one of my roommates , tommy!~ XD. I passed! and in this following friday, i will attend for the training session in the club room! =DD


NO 27


No comments:

Post a Comment