Sunday, May 1, 2011

The 20th Birthday

The peak started with Nicole and Jovina blindfolded me in PasirRis Mrt. Okay la i hardly remembered every details on that day. Let the pictures do the talking :)









ps: ______ the present, the BOXER-pictures, the buffet treat,the surprise, the camwhores, the flour-pourer, the egg-shooter,the one thats good at hiding from me about the surprises people, the prank-makers, the eventhough-boring-but-still-continue-to-play people, the cake, the wishing cards, the-want-to-let-me-fall-in-blindfold-people, the one that remembered my bday, the one that fetch us home people, and OKAY LA the close one that can even forgotten my bday PEOPLE !

PPS: After thanking sooo much, its getting bored. But this i must thanks, to the people that is so BLIND continue spamming on my facebook wall with wishes after i implied not to. BUT I LIKE IT HAHAHHAH!THANKS !

Getting prank is no fun, Seeing everyone so happy is the OHM!

No comments:

Post a Comment