Sunday, May 15, 2011

THANKS BROS ! hahahaha.

brother
HAHAHAHHAA
i knew mh few years back in secondary school
and then met ch when he came into perimbun
and stevie i met him through mh ch
i can say that it is really my luck to meet THEM
think back the old times being with them doing something sohai sohai i will really laugh like never did before

i hardly remember their birthdays
to be honest i need to see back facebook to trigger me to think back their birthdays
HAHAHHHA
and i forgotten ch's bday
i thought i was the only one sending late wishes to ch
LOL the mh and stevie even later

few days before his birthday i checked facebook and i told myself i must wish him on his birthday
but i forgot to do that xD
i will just UNCONSCIOUSLY forget after i turn myself into other things on the next second
but nvm
if i were ch, receiving the best friends' late birthday wishes will even blast me to the max because it is sent by them, the important one

ck

No comments:

Post a Comment