Saturday, September 24, 2011

7months

heh. finally finished watching lives in ommisions. DAMN CUN ! hahaha. It somehow inspire me when Michael says that, 'what am i now is not important, let's see what am i in 3 months time'
I just breaked today with sky. Damn rusty, cant even break for 2 hours then both of us cramp here cramp there and went to chillax already! Been very very long time since my last breaking, due to assigment, exams and school stuff. Now is the time, FYP/IAP, a very carefree time for me to step it up already.

We do have a aim. April 2011 Fuyo Interschool bboy competition. We gonna step it down and represent NYP? hahah. although it's not near from now, but i assure without hardcore training starting now, we gonna get burned in the 1st round! haha.

So, im gonna say, "Let's see what am i in 7 months time" This time for real. After all the scheduling we did together. hopefully ! :)
Guess i should motivate myself up more!



-Marcus-

No comments:

Post a Comment