Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brewerkz

Intimate conversation indeed. The last’s last one having this conversation is approx month back. That time was with 2 best bustard of mine sitting in an open area outside my house.

And the last one I had was yesterday with a few bunch of awesomeness bastard again. First time ‘happening’ between all of us for me. I wonder when’s the next time ! Presuming everyone having a great time despite the long hours of internships and final year project. But the topics nvr fail to burst out especially in BG relation haha

My gooooood fren, is flying off soon in OCT 1st. Too bad cant make it to airport to send her off. She wouldn’t mind, so many frends will be there for her and jerry ! hahah. Wish both of them best of luck and I believe. THEY WONT BE TOGETHER. Betting with all the money I have in my pockets now! =)







*Yesterday, Not only beer, intimate conversation definitely warms our heart =)*


-Marcus-

No comments:

Post a Comment