Tuesday, October 4, 2011

natniB

Here am I again in Singapore coming back to reality in my office writing this blog. At the last 72 hours, I was filled with excitement and relief after the Friday work because I know Bintan gonna hit a big blast and yes it did ! The morning sea and the far tiny little island view accompanied by a cooling breeze. How nice would it be if im hugging a gf by my side at that moment ! hahaha. OKAY JK.

Bintan trip surely made me wanna go back another time, after browsing through the pictures yesterday night. The $66.50 certainly somehow strived something adventurous out of us. A lil action that marked in my mind of everyone throughout the trip.

Jitkhai- *The together ‘gek’ infront of the DSLR*
Cheng Yan-‘Your tou pi is flying towards me!!’
JJ-‘We somehow did something great together’
Weichien-*hitting his tummy*
Gary-*Asking liyin whether she’s fine*
Liyin-*Yes I’m fine* AHHAHAA
Guey- Ghost story
Xin yi- ‘I don’t wanna play water sports !’
Zach- *Jumping down into the sea clumsily*

*Stella. The one I met in Bintan. Full of fragrance and scented the whole environment. I missed it*

marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment