Monday, November 14, 2011

BURFDAY NICOLE AND SINHUI !

Heh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICOLE AND SINHUI !!!

I guess the 3-day-celebration we did for both of them. IS toooo AWESOME hehehe.
Let me elaborate about this two pretty women. Sinhui. I know her not for long. The closest moment between us is when she invited me (slacker) to be in her team in one of the school project. From then, I started slacking all the way doing the project till she become quite naggy and sometimes impulsive. Staying till late night frustrated to complete the given project is quite memorable ;) Last Saturday, few of us went to the balloon ‘sculpture’(not very sure) on the way there entering the lift, suddenly tot so much what happened back then when we’re in the lab rushing project with all the fking stressed up face. Heeh. Kinda miss it? Hahah and yeah reminiscing the moment was kind memorable even its just a few months back and please don get the wrong idea. This woman has a boyfren, a great one. Hope she love the dog we gave her as the present! And toooo many ‘thankyou’ from her after the 3 day party haha!

Another woman. Which will be Nicole. This girl. Proclaiming everyone to be the BFF hahha. Yes indeed a very very very friendly although sometimes get annoyed but its okay! We still love you haha. This girl. Too many stories to tell I don’t even know when to start so im not making this post long. Hahah. Hope she love the bulldog we gave her as well ! And also. The 3-day-celebration certainly blasted her when I look into her eyes. OMG what am I talking and yeah this girl has the far most superbbbb BOYFREN ever. To be able to give in so much. To be frank, I cant make it. ;( that’s the reason why i don't have one. HAHAH

Last but not least. HAPPY SWEEET 20th BDAY. Thanks both of u making my life such great. –sometimes- Hope they got to see my blog someday hahaha! ;)


Marcus

2 comments:

  1. LOL. daniel pls. we're in the same ship kay! someday! trolling in the deeeeeep~~~~!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete