Friday, November 18, 2011

I'mLovingIt

Yesterday’s breaking was very hardcore and finally I got myself injured at my hips. It’s a good thing. Because flare uses hip, if my hips ache, it means im using my hips correctly to perform the flare. It’s getting better. Imgoingforthe2ndflarenowWHEEE. That’s the optimistic part. But I feel so pain , yes I can walk but trying so very hard to walk normally ;(

I watched a few bboy battle videos. Sometimes I wonder, how people get so *****. FYI, Im attempting on doing a flare rotating from the left to the right and only successful to get on one. What I saw in the video is that, they spin few times then at the halfway they *HangOnTheMidAir* for 2seconds and spin to the alternate direction. The gravitational force are being good to them i guess. They’re too flawless. My jaw dropped so low sometimes watching those videos. Watching those sometimes motivates and surely it does break my feeling witnessing someone has already gone so far. But still motivation>demoralizing.

This Sunday one my dope bboy fren is going to compete for COTY in johor. Heh, I’m going to support, with my friends as well maybe? I bet it will be A VERY eye opener event for me. I have never been to any battle even I have been breakdancing for dono how long. This time im gonna get my motivation back. JUST THIS SUNDAY everything will be back!

FUYO interschool is drawing near. Yet I’m still what I’m. It’s been tired. A very very tired and eventful period now. Heh, but I love it. Man has to stay tired. At such way, u’ll realize you’re living it maximumLY! =D

marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment