Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hardcore period

In this period of time. i finally got to understand what's tired. Went on to practice and then rushed down to camp as stations ic. Had fun in the camp, spamming happy bday song even in every languages. Then rush back home to sleep then the 1st thing in the morning rushed back down to school to go on for my dance production last vetting. At that morning, the bed wants me to stay, imagine u cant move ur body until after 5 sec of u're really awaken. That's tiring

Recently, i got emo. I think im being very hot tempered inside me. I dno why, i just hate someone so easily that i have forgotten to relax and stay optimistic at every moment in life. I hv done tired of thinking so much thing in my mind after so much expectations i hv put myself in. I think its because of this packed schedule i got at this period. So many things appear and yet so many things happen, even the minor one. All of it distracted me. How i wish i can just don pay so much attentions at the situation sometimes.( i dno if u understand) but that's what i felt.

In another 4 weeks, Nexus camp and Fb production is clashing. After this dpe camp, i hv learnt about tiring. where it's only a 2D1N camp, at another 4 weeks time. im facing a full out concert and 3D2N camp. Im so afraid of facing the schedule in the upcoming 4 weeks, everything has now come together finally in another 4 weeks time. Im not sure if im able to do it. It would be a tiredX2 thing. I wish i could get more stamina.

Another thing im happy is that, i hv finally has got my 1st round of flare, atleast a nice one but its inconsistent each time. I have to train for more rounds.

Hope at the upcoming 4 weeks,
I can do well in planning the camp
I can hardcore training about breaking and i guess its time to level up !
I dont get into weird thinkings in my mind
Be more happy than im now :)

-CheeHang-

4 comments:

  1. oi u forget to mention that im coming to sg. hahah!

    ck

    ReplyDelete
  2. and, u think so much do what. don choi the sohai la. easy. straight diao him. 777

    ck

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. str8 diao people is not eligible in here la abang. yes wor i knw wor. u coming at the end of december mah. about 6-7 wks some more. so don need write 1st. later potong steam wan haahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. cham.
    u not enuf slp la sH~
    dUn simply diU ppl.
    words are Out can never be taken back..

    wan diu let me diu

    beh XD

    ReplyDelete