Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sprained ankle

Been dancing, badminton,basketball for the past few days. Can really feel the -sweat- coming on from every part of my body. And i don understand why this few days were so hot. the weather especially at nite macam oven like thatt ZZZ. May the sky give us some rain because i wanna sleep better.

Tmrw's holiday, there are two group of fren went on an outing. One group to sentosa, another to JB. which is hen shuang deeee if i could join. Unfortunately due to today's basketball, my ankle sprained and im gonna stay and rot in home for tmrw. I can hardly walk now.=.=

Quite worry for saturday's dancing for closing item. I dono if im able to dance on saturday and hope everything moves on smoothly for my ankle. Production is drawing near, my leg's condition is very important. Another thing to stress, next week wednesday will be Fear Factor- The Return which im gonna emcee for that event, not sure if i can do well. Monday and Tuesday schedule is quite packed with dancing till late night.

PS: Basketball just was awesome despite ankle sprained and my lousy passing . Had fun with those enthu boys :D and people going out tmrw. HAVE FUN KAY !

-Marcus-

No comments:

Post a Comment