Monday, September 20, 2010

Alone in Home8

Okay, Im now alone in home8. Joel went back this evening.

I have to say this. Im freaking scared. Why is there noises in such late nights. How am i going to pass through tonite? I felt like sleeping in the living room. ARGH. Home8 has just go messy to the max, no cleaning, no packing up yet. Because im lazy. Although im bored. im still lazy. Im hungry.

Another thing that cheers me up is. Im heading home in another 2 more days time. Well, big portion of my fren went home because the holiday started 1 week before. I stayed back in singapore is to dance/prac. Tmrw there will be another bboy prac. Not gonna miss that prac but i'll miss the one after tmrw's because i will be staying in Msia for i dno how long. Mayb 2 wks? heh!

I'll be going to genting and have fun in msia for sure. And im bringing my Holga o.o! i don wish to waste more than half of my 1st film. Today i took a few shots, and i dno what i had taken, either slanted,darked or anything else. I will have to wash it out because it's my first few shots in the LOMO world!

OKay, im damn boring now. Can anyone please. well, i dono what others can do for me =.=! cheers and stay happy. AND ENJOY ur holidays to the max for urself !

-CheeHang-

No comments:

Post a Comment