Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gpa

Today is the day i got my gpa.

Before waking up at 8am. I was actually dreaming on my bed. Dreaming on the Gpa i got in my dream. I dreamt i got 3.5 . At the particular moment, My whole muscle felt like stone. I wanted to kill somebody so i find somebody to kill in my dream. end up i couldnt find anyone and im awaken by my mom. She told me something that i had forgotten, mayb something about my gpa. But thanks to her, i know that my gpa 3.5= dream. I was damn happy but i couldnt get off from my bed, i continued my sleep. I wish i will not dream on some nonsense again. I wish to have a sleep and be prepared before i get to see my gpa on nyp portal.

Later about 11.30, my mom called me asked me to wake up, she invited for lunch, at the meantime, she asked me to check my gpa. She's quite serious, Then i woke up. I woke up and i went brush my teeth. I didnt wash my face because it's too nervous. I ran to my computer and press on the on button. I quickly log on my admin and password. I tell myself, lucky gpa=3.5= dream. Im relieved. I tot i was able to get atleast 3.7-3.8 because nicholas just got 4.0 for this sem. How i know? because he haven logoff his admin from my laptop. I then super busy body go and check out his gpa. He got 4.0 for this sem. GRATZ to him !

After knowing that, i then logoff his admin and continue to log on mine. happened to be. i got 3.2. And i knows it well, it's not dream. Im fucked up. Then i just keep on HAIZ. then i went to bath and wash face then be ready to out for lunch. I drove to the restaurant then saw my mom. I dono what expression to show her. But just a smile with something else with my mouth. i forgot what i showed her. In short, I just showed her a face like ' i just got chased by some mad dogs kinda feeling' but dno how she intepreted it. Then i tell her my gpa. and then she kinda puke =.=! Im sorry mom. I will do better next sem.

Enough for my story. Today is a hell fuck-ed up day for me. How i wish the dream was real. Dono how u will intepret this post. Hope im optimistic because this mayb just a small start of something great.Im scared if i cant continue my studies in Uni with my result. I wish i learnt and experienced this kinda big catasthrope and no more next time. although there's still be i assure =.=! Hope in future, there's still chance and hope this is not the end.

-CheeHang-

1 comment:

  1. LOL when the part ur mom puke XD
    but friend,

    3.2 is not very ideal.. especially for you
    Our CheeHang would have did 3.7 And aBOve. =)
    no offenCe friend but i just want to tell you that we kNOW u are a >3.7

    XD

    *paiseh to show my id. X)
    u shud noe hu m i
    777

    ReplyDelete