Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flights

I just woke up. at 3.45pm

The sleep was wonderful. Just abit of interfered phone calls that wakes me up.

Well yesterday me and my fren from dpe went to send dpe students to do their IOPP in changi airport. I never tot that there were so many which makes me felt quite boring. Because i only intended to send Chengyan & Xinyi. How to know, so many people boomzed out. So it was quite chaotic actually because i'm not close to the others that are flying.That makes me kept quiet the whole time.

Also, thanks to jitkhai ,weichien and zac that keep jio-ing me to take pictures that kinda lessen my boredom xD.

A conclusion to make. Sending people to the airport is quite boring. Sames goes to sending GARY ahaha. but atleast gary, we threw him up. that made my hand cramped. Atleast we did it quite surprisingly. Hope he enjoyed the 'flying throw' before he really took on the flight! :D

BON VOYAGE GARY, CHENGYAN, XINYI, AND others dpe people that has took their flight! :D

-CheeHang-

No comments:

Post a Comment