Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gaps

I wonder if we're on gap?

After so long of not meeting, but we still didnt take up the initiative to talk to each other. Mayb im the one to be blamed.
Or mayb you don think there's the need of talking.

Yes, I miss you more than anyone. The reason im back sometimes, are partially because of you.
But seems that you're too busy to entertain me. I wonder why we can chat so wondeful in the phone but couldnt get to each other face to face. Dono if i thinked too much. Everytime i see you. i hope for you to look back.Mayb you think i back for no reason, yes there's the reason. For my brothers and you. I eagerly wanna see you. But in the end it turned out to be a normal thing for you.

I dono, but i still hope for the best in you. And i still hope to be a little of position in bottom of ur heart.

-CheeHang-

No comments:

Post a Comment