Monday, October 4, 2010

Changes

Sorry for the super duper delay on my vid. Well it's done. just that streamyx don allow me to upload to youtube. ! NVm
I shall upload in singapore bah. Btw, the video. is quite awesome :D. do look forward on it !

Recently. I wonder what changes at the highest phase? Okay. i think it's food. because they changes from delicious to the 'shit/poo/faeces' whatever u call it after few processes in the stomach. Another question. What changes sometimes in life? it's not the price, it's not the size of a person. It's a character of a person. People changes because of reason. What changes them? Time. i don think so. My answer would be. Environment and the people that are around you. Time is just the allowance of the changes.

Changes is subjective. Im not sure if it's good or bad. Okay this is so much of philosophy. Crap that.

p/s: i hope you're still you. The one i knew.

-CheeHang-

No comments:

Post a Comment