Sunday, October 17, 2010

Prison break finished


Finished watching Prison break.
What i felt about this series is that very nice at the beginning until the part before the ending. The end, the main actor died. The funny thing that i found in this series is that there're alot of fans of prison break hates FOX commneting in youtube because they nvr let the main actor live at the end though doing so many things for the freedom for his family. In the very end of watching finish this series. I really felt potong steam! because things are getting faker and longer. I don like the ending. But I nvr regret watching too because this series really filled up all my sienness time !

School's starting tmrw and i'm rotting in home today. I bet the next rot will be quite long from now as school's a time-filler.

Another thing i did today is surverying on using 35mm film for my holga errr. So difficult to understand about the fraction and clicks used on every different site. Looks so complicated and tedious to use that 35mm film ! SWTZ

-CheeHang-

No comments:

Post a Comment