Friday, October 29, 2010

Lomography 35mm colour film

Got my product out yesterday. thanks to jovina that went to wash and also print out the pictures for me! :D

The whole film is taken during the SEG chalet in ECP.
Hm, my rating to this film is 2/5. What i can say is, 35mm is soo much sooo much more manual than 120mm film. Kinda felt upset to see the product of this film. I think next time i shall learn to conserve and think before shoot already ! because wo mei you qian ! =X AND im not posting the picture on the blog!

Dpe camp is coming, Fb production is coming, fear factor is coming, nexus camp is coming so sooon ! As promised, im gonna do a video for nexus but i don have any inspiration in me ! i dno how to start >"< as what people said, ' do better than the previous time ' which somehow stressed me on the upcoming nexus video because i think the genting trip video i did is quite awesome xD. SO, i have to do better this time. hopefully :D

ps: inspiration 5d5d come~

-Marcus-

No comments:

Post a Comment