Monday, October 11, 2010

:D

A tired day for today.

Went on meeting, spring cleaning, sneezing, packing, relieving, outing, eating, joking! and i just skipped an opportunity to dance. Mayb i should be more hardworking on working out my flare. I think my flare is quite there already. just need a little bit of focus! then im done on it! :D

Today i went on to city hall to develop my film and also to accompany my super beautifulish prettiesh fren. NICOLE to funan to repair her laptop. with yc,engwoei,nicholas,kj. Later that we went on to Just Acia and eat. Despite grunting of sleepyness and the 'awesome' improvise of ice cream by yc. Everything is perfect :D

On the way back. Yc and eng woei. somehow got something really interesting on nicole's phone! and they took a picture of it. And being a hero. to save a girl from being bully. I snatched the phone and deleted it! Okayy, i know im real good person. fullstop. :D

Hope nicole's is happy with what she is now and being real conscious on her current state!

p/s: Nicole. don be angry. Im sorry for today if i went too far over! :D

-CheeHang-

No comments:

Post a Comment