Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things to do


Hi

Pictures taken by xinyi and abit of editted by weichien during the nerdy 80's nite :D
Thanks man. I think in the picture i smiled quite 'naturally'.

Okay im damn happy now.
Because i know there are kind and patient souls that eagerly waiting for my 1st production and people keeping on track to my blog! :D
And yeah, yesterday i slept at 6am where my lil sis woke at that moment. And we say good morning :D The reason im hooking up so late at nite is because of this 'Prison Break'. Im now so into it. Because it's super awesome to see all the things popped out from nowhere in the series!

And now my 'lomo' feeling is coming back after knowing jitkhai has actually develop his first roll. I couldnt develop it in msia sadded because of. low productive in here bah! He developed 11 out of 15. I think it's quite a success bahhhhh!

Im coming back to singapore this friday.
Things im gonna do when i reach.
1. Upload my very 1st video
2. Develop my first roll of film
3. Keep myself ready for the dance production
4. Plan systematically on the upcoming camp. Nexus
5. Have fun in SEG chalet.
6. Lomo adventure with jitkhai mayb
7. Finish Prison break series
8.Keep myself busy for the day i guess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment