Saturday, October 23, 2010

I.want.to.break.properly

Today is junior's 2nd exam in FB. Went down and watch how they dance. Super good. keep it up yeah! great future's ahead :D
It's so nice to see the tranformation of a non-dancer to a dancer especially the juniors. They rock on the floor.

Similarly after looking on how they dance really made to pump up more to become a real break dancer. Am i recognize a breakdancer now? I dno how to answer this question.I felt i de-proved. I don understand why, mayb just because of some minor injuries here and there in my body that somehow hesitated me to go full-out =.=! Well, useless to grumble here now, i shall. practice more.

I wanna have Martin's flare
I wanna have Hanjun's side chair
I wanna have Mervin's freezes
I wanna have Zul and Chong en's variations
I wanna improve as fast as Sky



I wanna break properly.

-ReLaX-

No comments:

Post a Comment