Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Marina barrage & dance

Today is a super superrrr shuangZ dao baoZ day which is equivalent to tiring day!

Today after meeting. Went to Marina Barrage to fly kite and picnic! U know got how shuang anot. hen shuang when u see the kite. flying beside the sky until there's no string left for you to let it fly higher. :D :D And sorry to daryl for his loss of his dogkite. I wonder how's it doing now. Hope it wont bang by a car? :D

Another thing is today i took some pictures with my Holga. Quite speechless about that. In short. The whole film will/may/ithinkso/ ruined OR mayb a super unexpectedly effect come out once it's developed! To be more understandable. A picture which i think would be 10+ person ends up with more than 20+person. Thats the worst case.

After marina barrage. I head out early and rush to school to practice dance for my production. Sorry for not packing up because. I'm late to dance liao. Today's dance was not bad. Keep drilling on the steps and i wanna have my flare so badly. I don care if my back or my pigu hurts. I just wanna get it before the day im supposingly have a flare.

Bunches of frens related to marina barrage(DNO HOW TO FLY KITE ONE) xD. - nicole,kj,nicholas,jovina,alfred,jasmine,han ying,yanqian,carlyn,warren,carolyn,yazzid,laiyong,Matthew,Daryl.

A quote i learn from today. "Do what you like more than what is right" This quote is from a very very. handsome little kid which is 19th this year. GUESS :S

p/s: The content in the bracket can be ignored when u think u can fly a kite! teehee. Photos uploading in the next post! :D

-Marcus-

No comments:

Post a Comment